A QUALITY PUBLICATION FOR THE CARNIVAL INDUSTRY
Carnival Magazine, in publication since 1966, is a monthly publication dedicated exclusively to bringing news, information and history of the amusement industry right to your doorsteps. Whether you are involved in the business, a carnival buff or enjoy some other aspect of the industry, this is the publication for you.
Our monthly features include articles about current carnival activities and events plus the following:
- Midway Talk – Up to date information about what’s going on from various midways and manufacturers.
- Midway Personalities – Presenting people who make the business what it is today.
- Direct from the Lots – Photos of individuals involved in the industry.
- New Products – Spotlighting new industry products.
- Do You Remember – Rides of the past offering a walk down memory lane.
Plus many additional monthly features.
CARNIVAL Calendar of Annual Features
- February – Previews the February IISF Trade Show.
- April – News from the IISF Trade Show plus photos of new equipment.
- May - Provides a directory of carnivals in North America and contact information.
- June – Provides fair route listings for carnivals.
- October – Buyers guide of various vendors for the carnival industry.